3.14.2015

once upon an artisan

It´s been a while since my last post. I´ve been pretty busy since I moved to the other side of the world, Australia. It has been quite an intense year but I have had such beautiful months in this country. I have met amazing people, have learnt a lot and the most important, I am inspired again, creating things and with some projects on the way.
I re activated a project I started before coming, but good things take their time (besides, there is no rush).
Although is not 100% ready, please check it out!


I will be sharing some of my adventures, hand-made stuff as always (not only mine but from artisans around the world), conscious food, sustainable living and some of the lessons I'm learning along my journey.

There will be an online shop with hand-made and fair trade goods that thankfully will be ready soon. 

enjoy!





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario